Friday, February 4, 2011

Chinese New Year

It's 2nd day of the Chinese New Year and once again, the maternal side of my family tree had the annual CNY gathering today.

However, for the first time, the gathering was without my mum and my grandaunt. They were no longer around. Despite all these, it's best to keep these family ties and bonds going. I really enjoy getting in touch with these maternal relatives and updating with each other. Somehow, they are really amazing people. I guess there's a lot more I can learn and emulate from them. I had a good catch-ups with Yansen. As cousins for exactly close to 25 years, I guess we should meet up and hang out more often.

I wish someone is there with me to see all these amazing uncles, aunts, cousins, nephew and nieces of mine.

It could have been...

No comments: