Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's another year living.

Coincidentally, it's the 7th day of the Lunar New Year. The day where people's doing the traditional "Lo Hei" and it's traditionally the day where everyone celebrates each birthday.

A few friends said that it's "double joy" for me to have my birthday falling on this day. However, this year, I had to welcome another year older with a much more bittersweet feelings after all the same old vicious cycles that had happened not too long ago. There are present times that I thought what can have been, what will have been if she's around and plays a major part in my life. But then right now, all these are mere thoughts that will never be happen. Like what I mentioned earlier, she had the rights to choose and choices are deserved to be respected. That's a fact that I need to accept.

Perhaps, I have to accept the fact that I have such a vicious relationship karma. The faith that had to be screwed deeply by the act of hard fate.

Exactly 5 days later will be another day that I need to dealt with.

24, the year of Tiger or 2010 was a year that deserved to forget after it seemed so promising yet failed to deliver once more. A year that I had seem a loss of a loved one and all these numerous major disappointing setbacks that overwrote the joy and happiness and smaller achievements that occured...

Reaching the mid 20s and now birthday wishes have to be so straight forward after all these consistent failures not just in relationships, but also aspects like studies and personal growth. It seems that time has always been unforgiving and I can only make sure (once more) that resolutions must be fulfilled to erase all these disappointments of the past.

A million thanks to each and everyone who remembers me, via all forms of social communication networks. Birthday wishes are there to be appreciated and I am grateful.

No comments: